REVIEW: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

5:14:00 AM

I've been loving The Body Shop products since I used seaweed range, but I can't stand of their prices -___-

FYI, The Body Shop seaweed range is suitable much for combination/oily skin. I used it then I stopped because of their prices lol. However, if you have very oily to acne-prone skin, I recommend you to use their tea tree range (I only use tea tree toner and pore minimiser).

Since I have large pores and blackheads around my cheeks and nose, I tempted to buy The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser. It's pricey (IDR 219.000,-) but it's worth a try. So let's start.


Its functions are:

  1. Minimises the appearance of pores.
  2. Mattifies for a shine-free finish.
  3. Leaves skin feeling fresh and pure.
  4. Ideal base for make-up.
It has small hole which I like :)

It has yellowish color and light weight formula. Also its scent is soft :)

If you rub it, it will turn clear and easily absorbed

Results:
  1. It leaves matte finish without drying out my skin.
  2. Minimises appearance of pores a little.
  3. Works well as a primer! Makeup sticks better when use.
  4. Reduces appearance of blackheads too :D
  5. After 4 hrs usage, my skin starts to be oily (when I stay at home only).
One thing that surprise me is, it banishes blackheads too. So, bye bye Biore Pore Pack lol.
However, if I go outdoor, it controls oil production on me better. Seems weird right? :/
I've been using it for a week and it reduces appearance of pores a little. Hopefully it will make much progress in a month :)

Comparison between using The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser and nothing:

Without usage (cleanse + tone + moisturize)

With usage (cleanse + tone + moisturize + The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser)

According to pics above, these look the same, huh? -___-
Sadly, it doesn't work on keeping shine free or controlling sebum on my face.

In short, let me say about its pros and cons.
Pros:
  1. Banishes blackheads.
  2. Good package with small tube.
  3. Easily absorbed.
  4. Leaves matte finish without drying out my skin.
  5. Minimises pores a little in a week.
  6. Does great job as a primer.
  7. Soft and nice scent.
  8. Light weight formula.
Cons:
  1. Pricey (IDR 219.000,-).
  2. Doesn't work as an oil control if I only stay at home.

I will repurchase this product in condition if there is discount or special promo lol. I can't stand spending much money, seriously err.
I would like to recommend if you:
  1. Have oily or acne-prone skin.
  2. Need good primer.
  3. Have enlarged pores.
  4. Have blackheads.
  5. Outgoing.
I couldn't recommend if you:
  1. Have dry or sensitive skin.
  2. Need daily oil control.
  3. Only stay at home, cause it controls oil production better outdoor.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

youtube: ivana ishak

Subscribe