REVIEW: Garnier Light Complete Double Action Black Foam

7:46:00 AM

Hola! What a boring Monday for me, so I'd like to review about my best facial cleanser so far, Garnier Light Complete Double Action Black Foam.

It's suitable specially for outgoing people because it has:
  1. Vegetal Charcoal for deep cleansing and purifies skin from dirt, excess sebum and pollution.
  2. Emblica Extract has been known to brightens skin.
First, let me explain about its swatches:
As you can see, it has black and creamy texture.
If you rub it, it will turn white and foamy. So don't worry about its color :)

Next, about the result. I usually use it in the morning, after school and night before going to bed. After usage, I feel that it cleanses my skin well. Also, it cleanses makeup impurities on my skin, even mascara can be cleansed! That's why I like this product sooooo much, and also it's affordable to buy :D
One thing to say, it doesn't dry out my skin even though it has deep cleansing formula.

Last, about the verdict. let me tell you its pros and cons.
Pros:
  1. Affordable (Rp 15.000,- in mini market).
  2. Creamy texture that cleanses my skin deep and well without drying out my skin.
  3. Good package as usual cleansers.
Cons: No one :)

I will repurchasing it if it runs off. Affordable and effective, those are my reasons why I will repurchase. I fixedly use this as a daily routine cleanser. I recommend a lot for you, especially if you are an outgoing person.

Okay, that's all peeps. I hope this is beneficial for you. Next, I will review about The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream. Stay Tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

youtube: ivana ishak

Subscribe