REVIEW: Clean and Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleanser

4:38:00 AM

I haven't been exfoliating my face for around a month lol. Due to lack of transportation to go, I couldn't buy facial scrub -__-

Luckily, my mom and I went to mini market and I bought Clean and Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleanser. At first I doubted it because I'm afraid it would dry my skin. Since I really want to scrub very bad, I bought it. So here it is
It costs IDR 19.500,-, sounds affordable right? And it comes with good package as usual cleansers. Frankly, it says that it is a daily cleansers. However, I use it as a facial scrub because it contains:
  1. Apple fruit-acid formula with gentle micro-scrubbing beads work deep down to unclog pores and remove blackheads.
  2. PureRice extract controls oil to help prevent new blackheads from forming. 
It claims that it leaves your skin clean, clear and smooth. Also, it says that it can be used everyday as facial wash.
When I read it, I was like "Hell-o? Are you kidding about this 'daily' facial wash?" Scrubbing face everyday will dry out your skin, also it will break skin tissues if it is used frequently -___-
So I decide to use it as a facial scrub once a week.

It has small tube to prevent from taking too much facial scrub.
It has blue and white micro beads (sorry for the bad quality) and clear-like gel. Btw, I love its soft apple scent.

After rubbing it. It turns white and foamy and those beads doesn't hurt my skin at all :)

Let's move on to the results:
  1. Leaves my skin clearer.
  2. Smooth touch on my skin.
  3. Takes off excess sebum.
  4. I feel my skin a little bit dry, but it can be rid by moisturizer :)
  5. Doesn't deal much with blackheads and acne marks on the first impression (I will update about it after a month usage).
UPDATE: I use it on my nose area daily. After 3 days usage, I can see blackheads are reduced a little.

Overall, I am satisfied. It doesn't harshly exfoliate my skin.

Pros:
  1. Affordable (IDR 19.500,-).
  2. Good package.
  3. Nice scent.
  4. Micro beads doesn't hurt my skin, they have smooth texture instead.
  5. Exfoliates and cleanses my skin well.
Cons:
  1. Doesn't deal much with blackheads and acne marks on the first usage.
  2. Contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate and it's the second main ingredients.
  3. Feels a little bit dry after application but I don't mind about it as long as it can be rid by moisturizer.
I won't repurchase because it has Sodium Laureth Sulfate. But I'm sure I will finish a bottle of it as a reason of buying it by myself. If you have suggestion on deep pore cleansing facial wash, let me know :)

You might like it if you:
  1. Have oily to dull skin.
  2. Have much blackheads and acne marks.
  3. Need exfoliator with affordable price.
You might not like it if you:
  1. Have normal to dry skin.
  2. Have sensitive skin (I have oily skin and it dries out my skin a little bit).
That's all girls. Please comment if you desire or if you have experienced it. Have a nice day and I hope much for election day tomorrow in Indonesia hehe. Bye then xx!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

youtube: ivana ishak

Subscribe