REVIEW: Clean and Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel

1:08:00 AM

I'm back! Now I want to review Clean and Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel which is one of my favorite acne cure all the time :)
It claims to reduces redness from 4 hours and size from 4 hours. Before I explain the result, let me elaborate its package and texture.
package:
I think this package is good which looks hygenic. And the tube is small so that it can't be contaminated easily :)

swatches:
It has gel texture and easily absorbed which is why I like this product. Its texture also doesn't oily and it doesn't make my skin oilier (I have oily skin). It feels hurt when you apply on the popped acne so that I would recommend to apply it on the acne that has not popped yet. As pictured below, I applied on the unpopped acne.
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
The results:
  1. On day 2, the acne looks smaller :)
  2. On day 3, a little whitehead appeared and it became acne scar.
  3. Well, I popped it and it's scarring. So that I wait it to dry and let it leave itself.
Btw, sorry for the bad quality photos. Actually it does the job but it doesn't treat acne as fast as it told. It takes 3 days to be reduced in condition leaving scar on it. To reduce acne scar, I would like to recommend you to scrub it gently once or twice a week and it will disappear :)

In short, I want to tell you its pros and cons.
Pros:
  1. Good package.
  2. Affordable (Rp 28.000,- on Watson).
  3. Small tube which is hygenic.
  4. Gel texture and it doesn't make my skin oilier.
  5. Easily absorbed.
  6. It works to fight acne as pictured.
Cons:
  1. Leaves acne scar.
  2. Doesn't do the job as fast as it told (it says to reduce acne in 8 hrs and when I used it, the acne was reduced in 3 days).
I've been repurchasing it 2 or 3 times because it's affordable. I will repurchasing it when it runs off. Unlike other products, I find it fast reducing acne in 3 days even though it doesn't as fast as it told. I would like to recommend this to people with mild acne and need the fastest acne cure with affordable price.
Thanks to read my review. Please comment if you desire. Have a nice weekend :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Microdermabrasion is in is a very effective treatment for people with moderate scarring on their face. This very effective procedure will actually resurface the skin on your face, which will Reduce Acne Scar.

    ReplyDelete

youtube: ivana ishak

Subscribe